[Dxspider-support] Looking for Cluster Node Partners: Japan, South America, Eastern Europe & New Zealand?

Grant VK5GR vk5gr.radio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 05:20:12 GMT 2021

Folks,

I am looking to establish some new Cluster links to my DX Cluster node given
a couple of my long standing partners have disappeared.

Are there any DX Cluster operators in South America (Brazil/Argentina?),
Japan, Eastern Europe and New Zealand that would like to peer with me here
in Australia please? (I have good links with NA and Western Europe as well
as an improving domestic network).

My node is up almost continuously (except for power outages here) at
gate.vk5gr.id.au:7300 (VK5GR-2)

Regards,

Grant VK5GR

Email: vk5gr.radio at gmail.com