[Dxspider-support] problem registration node iz0uin-6

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Dec 4 22:43:38 GMT 2021

I've looked at the code for this for the first time, properly, for the
first time since I wrote it in 2001.

I don't registration on any of my nodes and I don't have much data to go
on to test this either. But looking at the code does not make a whole
heap of sense. And it has a typo in it which has been in there since the
beginning. All very peculiar. I will be sending out an update on both
branches soon.

Dirk