[Dxspider-support] Mojo Conversion, root of my troubles..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Mon Dec 6 21:04:45 GMT 2021

    Hello Dirk,

  I will send you a private email in a couple minutes, that will contain
the info you requested.   Apparmor, that is what I was trying to think
of as selinux kept cropping up in my mind.    I disabled it, and even
removed the apparmor package, it's no longer showing in dmesg, but same
error.  Not sure how I made this more complex than others, I just
created a current Ubuntu VM and let it roll.

Should be no VM/disk limiting, and the storage is an attached SAS array
and should be quite quick, or seems to be.

---
Howard Leadmon - WB3FFV
PBW Communications, LLC
http://www.pbwcomm.com