[Dxspider-support] change notification intervals for DXspider group

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 10:59:32 GMT 2021

If you click on the last line of this email, you will bring up a page
that has these boxes on it:

Your email address:
Your name (optional):
You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild
security, but should prevent others from messing with your subscription.
Do not use a valuable password as it will occasionally be emailed back
to you in cleartext.

If you choose not to enter a password, one will be automatically
generated for you, and it will be sent to you once you've confirmed your
subscription. You can always request a mail-back of your password when
you edit your personal options.
Pick a password:
Reenter password to confirm:
Which language do you prefer to display your messages?    English (USA)
Would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?     No  Yes

The only tricky bit is that you may need to know your password (if you
did not set one up yourself). That only comes out in the monthly
reminder email.

Otherwise I believe I can do it for you.

Dirk