[Dxspider-support] Mojo

Steve - AA4U aa4u at mchsi.com
Tue Dec 7 14:18:06 GMT 2021

There's a text file in the root of the /spider directory called UPGRADE.mojo that outlines how to convert to the MOJO branch and the upgrade procedure. It's more involved than just typing "git pull" at the command prompt.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Rob Harrison via Dxspider-support <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> Date: 12/7/21  07:02  (GMT-06:00) To: The DXSpider Support list <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> Cc: Rob Harrison <g4ujs at outlook.com> Subject: Re: [Dxspider-support] Mojo

Dirk

When mojo becomes the master will it just be case of doing a git pull to upgrade?

Thanks

Rob