[Dxspider-support] DX Monitor v1.90 and DX Spider 1.57 363 problem.

Julian M-0-IPU dxspider at gmx.co.uk
Tue Dec 7 18:59:39 GMT 2021

Hi Dirk,
I like the DXmonitor map feature, even though I find LiveMUF's globe much
more robust.
DXmonitor does have a separate module to connect to a DX cluster node of
one's choice. I have just discovered I have the same problem with N1MM+'s
telnet app. I have just checked that with my current Spider (I had had it -
N1MM+ telnet app - connected to the other node, ARC6). Same issue. It
triggers the same response on the MoIPU console. I haven't started an
extensive troubleshooting to see if this happens to other SSIDs connected to
the node from other apps.
J, MoIPU
PS I had read abt the HB9 situation.