[Dxspider-support] Registered callsigns list on build 364 Mojo

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Tue Dec 7 23:08:21 GMT 2021

Hi Dirk,
excuse me if I insist: could you please explain what means the "(1)"
added at the end of each callsign printed out by the "SH/REGI" command ?

Furthermore, if a previously registered callsign will be unregistered,
remains into the "SH/REGI" output but this time with "(0)" added at its end.

Thank you for your attention.

73 Luigi IK5ZUK

http://www.avg.com