[Dxspider-support] Unregistered user can sends spot

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Tue Dec 7 23:37:29 GMT 2021

    Hello Luigi,

  I am also runing v1.57 build 366, and run it in registered mode. I am
not having the problem you mention below, if I try the dx command as an
unregistered user it doesn't work, and it also provides the unregistered
motd on login just fine.

  By chance, did you perform the set/var command to put the cluster in
registered mode?

See: *http://www.dxcluster.org/main/adminmanual_en-9.html*

73's...

---