[Dxspider-support] Build number

Anthony (N2KI) n2ki.ham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:15:42 GMT 2021

Luc,

I updated to the latest version of Strawberry Perl (5.32.1.1-64bit)
thinking it would correct the sh/version issue on Windows.  It still says
sh/version
DX Spider Cluster version  (build  git: /) on MSWin32
Copyright (c) 1998-2021 Dirk Koopman G1TLH
N2KI-9 de N2KI  8-Dec-2021 1409Z dxspider >

The only way I can see the version is if I go to GIT and issue 'git
describe'

other than that, I can not see the version via a remote admin connection to
the node.

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)