[Dxspider-support] Inheritance between sessions

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 18:21:54 GMT 2021

I am minded to change it somewhat, at least to show what is going on.
For no other reason than the ambiguitywhen filtering RBN spots - because
one might easily forget what is actually going on.

Also, there is a long standing and intermittent bug when one changes a
filter, as opposed to (clearing one and) starting a new one, The changed
one does not always "take" until one logs out and then in again.

A show/filter command could have more information about what is active
and the origin of the filter that it is using. If nothing else it would
help me to try to fix the above bug.

Dirk