[Dxspider-support] MOJO branch questions

Steve - AA4U aa4u at mchsi.com
Sat Dec 11 19:05:37 GMT 2021

Dirk,Despite being a linux novice, I was able to upgrade my offline node to the MOJO branch. So far, it seems to be working fine connected in-house to my "live" node. The UPGRADE.mojo instructions seemed more difficult when I first read them. I'm utilizing the latest version of Ubuntu Linux. 1. I'm assuming the update process uses the same "git pull" commands as previously?2. The USDB (usdb.v1) is now stored in /spider/local_data directory. Should cty.dat and wpxloc.raw files still reside in the /spider/data directory or the newer /spider/local_data?3. What files can I safely delete from the /spider/data directory?Thanks for all your hard work on the DXSpider software.73, Steve - AA4U Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone