[Dxspider-support] Update went wrong

Erwin Fiten erwin.fiten at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:44:39 GMT 2021

Hi,

I was running  ver. V1.57 build 345
Today my VM rebooted, so i took the chance to update to the latest version
with the commands :

*git clone git://scm.dxcluster.org/scm/spider
<http://scm.dxcluster.org/scm/spider> spider.newcp -a spider.new/.git
/spiderrm -rf spider.newcd /spidergit reset --hard*

Somehow this went wrong because when I restarted the cluster I found it
running (with loads of errors) on version: V1.55 build 229

When I check the branch, I get this :

*sysop at debian:/spider/perl$ git branch* master  mojo*

So I'm on the 'old' branch again, I think ?
How do I change back to Mojo & update?

*sysop at debian:/spider/perl$ git branch mojofatal: A branch named 'mojo'
already exists.*

This is not an option...

Erwin, ON8AR