[Dxspider-support] Update went wrong

Erwin Fiten erwin.fiten at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:19:11 GMT 2021

Hi Dirk, I just managed to change the branch to mojo already, so this is
the result of these commands:

sysop at debian-2gb-nbg1-1:~/spider$ git checkout mojo
Already on 'mojo'

sysop at debian-2gb-nbg1-1:~/spider$ git reset --hard
HEAD is now at d4ba5e726 move isregistered to DXChannel.pm

sysop at debian-2gb-nbg1-1:~/spider$ git pull
There is no tracking information for the current branch.
Please specify which branch you want to merge with.
See git-pull(1) for details.

    git pull <remote> <branch>

If you wish to set tracking information for this branch you can do so with:

    git branch --set-upstream-to=origin/<branch> mojo