[Dxspider-support] Update went wrong

Erwin Fiten erwin.fiten at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:42:23 GMT 2021

Hi Dirk,
I did this, was able to get a bit further, now I have a lot of merge
conflicts, should I just delete those conflicting files? :

sysop at debian-2gb-nbg1-1:~/spider$ git checkout master
Switched to branch 'master'
Your branch and 'origin/master' have diverged,
and have 359 and 83 different commits each, respectively.
  (use "git pull" to merge the remote branch into yours)

sysop at debian-2gb-nbg1-1:~/spider$ git branch -D mojo
Deleted branch mojo (was d4ba5e726).

sysop at debian-2gb-nbg1-1:~/spider$ git reset --hard
HEAD is now at d4ba5e726 move isregistered to DXChannel.pm

sysop at debian-2gb-nbg1-1:~/spider$ git pull
Auto-merging perl/watchdbg
Auto-merging perl/issue.pl
Auto-merging perl/grepdbg
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/grepdbg
Auto-merging perl/create_prefix.pl
Auto-merging perl/console.pl
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/console.pl
Auto-merging perl/cluster.pl
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/cluster.pl
Auto-merging perl/Version.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/Version.pm
Auto-merging perl/Spot.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/Spot.pm
Auto-merging perl/QSL.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/QSL.pm
Auto-merging perl/Messages
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/Messages
Auto-merging perl/Filter.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/Filter.pm
Auto-merging perl/DXVars.pm.issue
Auto-merging perl/DXUtil.pm
Auto-merging perl/DXUser.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/DXUser.pm
Auto-merging perl/DXSql/SQLite.pm
Auto-merging perl/DXProtout.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/DXProtout.pm
Auto-merging perl/DXProtHandle.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/DXProtHandle.pm
Auto-merging perl/DXLog.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/DXLog.pm
Auto-merging perl/DXCron.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/DXCron.pm
Auto-merging perl/DXCommandmode.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/DXCommandmode.pm
Auto-merging perl/DXChannel.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/DXChannel.pm
Auto-merging perl/AsyncMsg.pm
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in perl/AsyncMsg.pm
Auto-merging data/wpxloc.raw
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in data/wpxloc.raw
Auto-merging data/prefix_data.pl
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in data/prefix_data.pl
Auto-merging data/cty.dat
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in data/cty.dat
Auto-merging cmd/show/version.pl
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in cmd/show/version.pl
Auto-merging cmd/show/registered.pl
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in cmd/show/registered.pl
Auto-merging cmd/show/log.pl
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in cmd/show/log.pl
Auto-merging cmd/show/dx.pl
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in cmd/show/dx.pl
Auto-merging cmd/show/425.pl
Auto-merging cmd/load/dxqsl.pl
CONFLICT (add/add): Merge conflict in cmd/load/dxqsl.pl
Auto-merging cmd/Commands_en.hlp
Auto-merging cmd/Aliases
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in cmd/Aliases
Auto-merging Changes
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in Changes
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.
sysop at debian-2gb-nbg1-1:~/spider$ git checkout --track -b mojo origin/mojo
Changes: needs merge
cmd/Aliases: needs merge
cmd/load/dxqsl.pl: needs merge
cmd/show/dx.pl: needs merge
cmd/show/log.pl: needs merge
cmd/show/registered.pl: needs merge
cmd/show/version.pl: needs merge
data/cty.dat: needs merge
data/prefix_data.pl: needs merge
data/wpxloc.raw: needs merge
perl/AsyncMsg.pm: needs merge
perl/DXChannel.pm: needs merge
perl/DXCommandmode.pm: needs merge
perl/DXCron.pm: needs merge
perl/DXLog.pm: needs merge
perl/DXProtHandle.pm: needs merge
perl/DXProtout.pm: needs merge
perl/DXUser.pm: needs merge
perl/Filter.pm: needs merge
perl/Messages: needs merge
perl/QSL.pm: needs merge
perl/Spot.pm: needs merge
perl/Version.pm: needs merge
perl/cluster.pl: needs merge
perl/console.pl: needs merge
perl/grepdbg: needs merge
error: you need to resolve your current index first