[Dxspider-support] Cluster beacons on the network

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Wed Dec 15 18:56:57 GMT 2021

Hello,

The truth is that I do not understand why it bothers these ann so much.
If we look at the amount that is generated per day compared to the volume
of spots, the value is really ridiculous. If it really detracts from the
core performance of the cluster, you would understand.
I can understand the concern of some system operators about losing users,
but I don't think this is significant.
If all clusters do not provide the same functionality, why restrict the
freedom of users to try others, and let them decide, not us?
Each system operator is free to manage their cluster ... perhaps users
should also be free to choose what to do with the information received.
We are less and less radio amateurs, why not support the few radio projects
that are appearing.

Regards,

Kin