[Dxspider-support] User_json fields

Joaquin . joaquin at cronux.net
Thu Dec 16 07:22:39 GMT 2021

Hi Dirk,

Great list, hihihi

I have two ideas around my head.
One is the use of part of that information for the
https://webcluster.ure.es/ cluster that receives the spots from a
DXspider.
The other is more daring. I would like to share the DB between 3
nodes. I don't know if it will be possible, so I wanted to identify
the fields and see the effect that the concurrency of these nodes
(EA4URE-2, -3 and -5) has.
They currently share the filter directory and it works great.
This structure is for safety and not for load, where the nodes are
connected in a star.

In Spanish we say "that when the Devil gets bored, he kills flies with
his tail."

Thanks Dirk.
We continue to enjoy ...

Kin