[Dxspider-support] Filters

Rob Harrison g4ujs at outlook.com
Sun Dec 19 08:19:44 GMT 2021

Thanks Kin, I found Dirk's explanation. Personally I think it would be best to have filters for each SSID configurable but if Dirk has his reasons that is plenty good enough for me.

At least I know my mojo branch cluster is working just fine then.

I must admit I was somewhat sceptical of a skimmer feed in the main cluster but having set some filters and only taking CW RBN spots, it all looks good to me and Dirk certainly has managed to make the crazy number of RBN spots manageable.

Thanks all

73 de Rob G4UJS