[Dxspider-support] Migrating data to new DX Spider node

Nick-VE3EY nick.ve3ey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 16:48:14 GMT 2021

Hello Sysops.

I decided to build a new DX Spider node on Rpi4 with latest Spider code
on most current Raspbian OS.

I wanted to migrate all configuration data from the existing
installation over to the new hardware.    All users, historical data,
spots etc.

After I install and configure DX Spider, as far as I can tell I think I
need to copy (rsync) the following from existing to new Rpi:

/spider/connect/*

/spider/local/*

/spider/local_cmd/*

/spider/data/*

This is all in hope that users will not know the difference once they
connect to the new upgraded node after I swap the hardware in.

Are there any other files or directories I need to bring over? Thanks in
advance

73 Nick

VE3EY-7