[Dxspider-support] QRZ.com cluster

Niels pd9q at packet-radio.net
Tue Jan 5 21:30:39 CET 2021

Fist copy the Internet.pm to the /spider/local directory.
Second $qrz_uid = 'iz0uin'; it has to by enclosed by single ''
just like this 'iz0uin' also the password.

The line for qsl lookups have to look like this.

$qrz_url = 'xmldata.qrz.com';     # used by show/qrz

Change it en restart dxspider.

Op Tue, 5 Jan 2021 21:08:51 +0100
Fabrizio Licchelli via Dxspider-support <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk>