[Dxspider-support] Running two instance of DXSpider on the same machine

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 00:43:31 CEST 2021

The principle is the same. Modern Linux distros using systemd (like
Ubuntu) will require a new systemd unit (like
/etc/systemd/system/dxspider.service (probably called dxspider2.service)
and modified to fit systemd's view of configs, using the examples in the
link as a guide and to do the same thing. You will need to read the
systemd manuals / google for help in writing systemd units as, actually,
it should be easier and cleaner to do it the "systemd way".

Dirk