[Dxspider-support] Running two instance of DXSpider on the same machine

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 20:34:03 CEST 2021

Luigi

Thank you for this "feature" report - which has (hopefully) helped me to
- finally - understand why Dan was having troubles with his outgoing
connect commands in his local crontab.

There is an update available for the mojo branch (a one line change) +
the latest CTY + wpxloc.raw in the system data directory. The change
should remove the difference between using " and ' characters around
literals in commands in crontabs.

A node restart will be required.

73 Dirk G1TLH