[Dxspider-support] Running two instance of DXSpider on the same machine

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Sat Jul 17 12:43:56 CEST 2021

Dirk Koopman via Dxspider-support je 15.7.2021 ob 20:34 napisal:
> Luigi Thank you for this "feature" report - which has (hopefully) helped me to
> - finally - understand why Dan was having troubles with his outgoing connect
> commands in his local crontab.

Thank you both for finding and killing this latent bug. We are finally back in
business after long break with no skimmer spots.
Dirk noticed some system anomalies here as well and we're back to system Perl.
If of some help to others we are now running these on our black server box. 😎

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        20.04
Codename:       focal

CORE
   Perl        (v5.30.0, linux)
   Mojolicious (9.19, Waffle)

OPTIONAL
   Cpanel::JSON::XS 4.09+   (4.26)
   EV 4.32+                 (4.33)
   IO::Socket::Socks 0.64+  (0.74)
   IO::Socket::SSL 2.009+   (2.071)
   Net::DNS::Native 0.15+   (n/a)
   Role::Tiny 2.000001+     (2.002004)
   Future::AsyncAwait 0.36+ (0.52)
This version is up to date, have fun!

DX Spider Cluster version 1.57 (build 345 git: mojo/cc9bd946[r]) on Linux
Copyright (c) 1998-2021 Dirk Koopman G1TLH
S50U de S50CLX 17-Jul-2021 1026Z  dxspider >

Stay safe all, Dan S50U

--
Osti jarej! <http://www.hervardi.com/osti_jarej.php>