[Dxspider-support] UGRADE.mojo

James Snider jim at lexiann.com
Fri Jun 25 01:20:30 CEST 2021

I had to redo my cluster.  The SD card failed so I got a 32 g card and dis a complete reinstall.  System is connected and running fine.  I was looking to upgrade it to the latest mojo setup so I went through the document and highlighted what I think are the step by step instructions.  I’ve attached the word document to this and was hoping someone could look at the highlighted instructions to verify that I have the complete conversion.

Thanks

Jim W8BS