[Dxspider-support] CTY-3105 Country Files - 03 March 2021

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Mar 3 21:27:08 CET 2021

> A question: I'm running DxSpider software, is there a command to see
> what is the CTY version installed into the system ?

One of these may work:

  (*) SH/H VERSION
  (*) SH/SUN VERSION

(*) These are CC Cluster commands, but I think DX Spider uses the same ones.

The callsign VERSION will be identified as a particular DXCC entity,
which is always listed at the top of the release notes, for example:

    https://www.country-files.com/cty-3105-03-march-2021/
    VER20210303, Version entity is Guinea-Bissau, J5

So it's easy to tell if you have (or do not have) the latest version
of the country file, but if the version entity does NOT match, you
will have go searching the older release notes to find out which
version you DO have installed.  There is a search box in the
upper-right hand corner of the web page I listed above, type in
Version Entity and you will see them for each release.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us