[Dxspider-support] CTY-3105 Country Files - 03 March 2021

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 3 22:57:45 CET 2021

Hi Kjell,
Thanks for your help.

I've understood now. But however despite having downloaded the last
cty.dat from the following URL:

https://www.country-files.com/cty/cty.dat

the DXCC entity identifying the version is not "Guinea-Bissau-J5" but
"Cocos-Keeling-Islands-VK9C": so, if I'm not wrong, this means that the
cty.dat file downloaded is not the last one.

Of course, after cty.dat download in /spider/data, I've done the
spider/perl/create_prefix.pl and finally, into the spider console done
the "load/prefix" command.

Kjell, please could you tell me the exact path for downloading the last
cty.dat file ?

Thank you and sorry for noise to the others.

73 Luigi IK5ZUK