[Dxspider-support] CTY-3105 Country Files - 03 March 2021

JOSEPH REED joe at n9jr.com
Sat Mar 13 22:56:59 CET 2021

This is embarrassing I had assumed I was working correctly as I was corresponding with Luigi IK5ZUK about the same issue he was having.  From a troubleshooting perspective the city.dat and wpxraw.loc are correct, and the prefix_data.pl compiled at the time in the crontab the byte count is 884230.

I’m running 1.57 build 338.

Joe N9JR