[Dxspider-support] CTY-3105 Country Files - 03 March 2021

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Sun Mar 14 22:06:08 CET 2021

Hello all !
First of all my working conditions: Spider V1.57 (mojo branch) build 342.

In the past days I've done some troubleshooting activities:

1. deleted cty.dat and wpxloc.raw files
2. downloaded the up to date cty.dat and wpxloc.raw files
3. deleted /spider/local_data/prefix_data.pl
4. created the new prefix_data.pl file, running the
/spider/perl/create_prefix.pl script
5. done as sysop user into the spider console the command "load/prefix"

The result is still the same:

sh/prefix version
VERSION CC: 201 IZ: 54 CZ: 29 LL: 12 9 S 96 49 E NH87 (VERSION,
Cocos-Keeling-)
(IK5ZUK-1) de IK5ZUK-6 14-Mar-2021 2058Z dxspider >

I'm suspecting that there is something wrong inside the "load/prefix"
command.
Note that I've tried to do "load/prefix" before creating the new
prefix_data.pl file: as result Spider doesn't returned me an error
message, but the usual

load/prefix
Operation successful
(IK5ZUK-1) de IK5ZUK-6 14-Mar-2021 2102Z dxspider >

This leads me to think that there is something wrong inside the
command's code. Dirk, please could you you clarify this issue ?

73 Luigi IK5ZUK

http://www.avg.com