[Dxspider-support] Stops at US Database loaded

JOSEPH REED joe at n9jr.com
Mon Mar 22 23:35:54 CET 2021

Ed,

Have you made sure you have installed all the dependencies?  It’s OK to reinstall them and if they are installed it will just report you have the latest.

Next have you looked at the debug log?  /spider/data/debug/<newest>.dat that might have something interesting to say.  And since you are running it from a command shell and not from systemd you won’t see anything in journalctl -xe, unfortunately.

Good luck,

Joe N9JR