[Dxspider-support] RCMDs

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Tue Mar 23 16:34:30 CET 2021

Hello all,

after some investigations around the network, I've observed that the
nodes replying with "sorry...!" to an RCMD has not defined inside the
local user database the node originating the remote command. Infact,
doing the command "stat/user <RCMD origin node>" on one of that node, it
reports "User: <RCMD origin node> not found" (but at the same time doing
"sh/c" it shows the RCMD originating node on the cluster network...

I've also observed that with "very old" Spider's build, this issue
doesn't appear and all the RCMD commands (associated to privilege 1
level) are well executed.

Dirk, is this a feature to reduce the RCMD's use or it is an unwanted
phenomenon inside the Spider's code ?

73 Luigi IK5ZUK

http://www.avg.com