[Dxspider-support] SH/LOG <call> issue

Mike G3YPP mike at g3ypp.uk
Mon May 24 14:51:58 CEST 2021

Hi Luigi,

Yes, I see this on my node MX0NCA-2 also running Spider ver 1.57 build 344

2E0OBO is one of my regular users.

“SH/Log 2e0OBO” gives the same result as “SH/Log”

“SH/Log G3PND” gives the correct result

Regards

Mike

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 16:44:19 +0200
From: Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK <ik5zuk at tiscali.it>
To: dxspider-support at dxcluster.org
Subject: [Dxspider-support] SH/LOG <call> issue

Hello Dirk and all,

I've observed that when the argument callsign of the SH/LOG command is
starting with a number (like 7N4TWL-7 or 2E0GLN as an example), the
command's output is the same of the command issued with no arguments.
Shortly, giving "sh/log 7n4twl-7" or "sh/log" the output is the same.

Otherwise, giving the command "sh/log ik5zuk" (i.e. with argument
starting with a letter), the command seems working good.

Could someone verify if this happens on other nodes ?

Here running Spider ver. 1.57 build 344 (mojo branch).

73 Luigi IK5ZUK