[Dxspider-support] Problem new build 360 With RXCLUS program Logged IN every 6 minutes

ik5pwj at gmail.com ik5pwj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:57:19 GMT 2021

Unfortunately, since today I upgraded from version 157 build 358 to version
1.57 build 360 I have a problem affecting some connections of users who use
the RXCLUS 8.5K program.

Every 6 minutes the connection from the RXCLUS restarts and then if you look
at the log, the user first logged OUT and then Logged IN appears.

 It seems that in the build 358 version there was a command that sent a
check to verify the connection and this started from the dxspider to the
user.
 Now perhaps this does not go with the build 360 version and therefore the
user who uses the RXCLUS program reconnects after 6 minutes
 even though he is already connected and from the log the logged out appears
to me first and immediately after the loged IN.

 However, I have seen that this only happens with users who use the
automatic connection with the RXCLUS program.
I also use this program RXCLUS VERSION 8.5K and if I connect to the ik5pwj-6
cluster with the build 360 installed,
 it happens that every 6 minutes exactly the RXclus program automatically
resends the connection and then from the log you see that the connection is
resent ,
 I repeat, this exactly every 6 minutes.

 Has anyone noticed anything about it?
73 Alex ik5pwj.