[Dxspider-support] Macros

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Sun Nov 28 11:58:31 GMT 2021

Hi

The intention was to be part of the cqww cw contest but snow prevented me from
accessing to our hilltop station. On a failed booked weekend for hamradio I have
time to monitor our dxcluster and my cw skimmer server running on a busy
weekend. In the meantime I'm submitting feature requests if this is not covered
by dxspider filtering already.

Using user predefined MACROS to simplify setting up filters for biggest contest.
As example for cqww cw contest I would reject all digital mode and accept only
cw contest hf frequencies where spotter is from zone 14 or 15 for human spots.
For RBN spots I would like to see only spots where skimmer is located in zone 15
with spot quality 2 and greater.

1. SET/CONTEST WW-CW

reject info ft4 or info ft8 or info psk & accept contesthf/cw and by_zone 14,15
+ accept/rbn by_zone 15 and info {q:[2-9]} + accept/own my call spotted anywhere

  or for cq ww ssb contest:

SET/CONTEST ARRL-SSB

only spots from call_zone 3,4,5 and call_dxcc=197 (Canada) + only freq
contesthf/ssb + accept/own

2. SET/RBNTIMER #

For dynamic shorter time contests with faster band changes I would like to set
up timer for RBN sports. SET/RBNTIMER 10 for ten minutes when cache entry
expires than station is respotted. SET/RBNTIMER back to cluster default.

Thanks, Dan S50U

--
Osti jarej! <http://www.hervardi.com/osti_jarej.php>