[Dxspider-support] Nodes active during CQWW CW 2021

Martin Davies G0HDB marting0hdb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:15:32 GMT 2021

On 29 Nov 2021 at 15:13, Dirk Koopman via Dxspider-support wrote:

> Here is a little table of the nodes using PC92 protocol (AFAIK only
> DXSpider and CCCluster). It shows the highest number of nodes and users
> that were reported as being connected when each PC92K record was sent.
> In "most concurrent users" order, highest first.
>
> For me it makes rather sober reading as to just how out of date some of
> our DXSpider nodes are. For reference the latest Mojo build is 363 and
> Master build is 217. Although the master build will have some of the
> anti-sniping code added in build 218 which will be out soon.

Hi Dirk (and all), my RPi-based GB7DXC-5 node was on Master v1.55 build 215 but I've just
done a 'git reset --hard' followed by 'git pull' and a reboot (after an uptime of 460 days!), and
the version now appears to be 1.55 build 218 so I guess you must have released 218 soon
after your email a little while ago.

Thanks for all your efforts.

One of these days I must get round to rebuilding the GB7DXC-5 node using a more
up-to-date and a currently-supported version of Raspbian - the node is still running 'wheezy'
which dropped out of support quite some time ago...!

--
73, Martin G0HDB