[Dxspider-support] Password required on my node

Stephen Atkins stephen.atkins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 16:33:52 GMT 2021

I set up a MOTD but thought I would tell everyone here.  My DX Spider node
now requires a password to be registered.  I can't guarantee up time as I
sometimes will rebuild my linux box with a new flavor of linux on a moments
notice.  But I will try and keep my user database intact if I do switch
distros.

If you want a password to connect just send me an email at VE6CIC at rac.ca
and I'll set one up for you or you can send me the password you want to
use.  I will verify your call sign as much as I can.

--
Stephen Atkins
VE6CPU/VE6CIC/VE6SU