[Dxspider-support] Nodes active during CQWW CW 2021

Martin Davies G0HDB marting0hdb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 17:11:12 GMT 2021

On 29 Nov 2021 at 11:44, Michael Walker via Dxspider-support wrote:

> If someone can review my work and see all is good.  (it looks like it).
>
> 505 days uptime on a PI4.  :)

[Snipped]

Hi Mike, I thought my 460 days uptime on a Pi Model B (with an attached USB HDD) was
good going but your 505 days has beaten it!

What you've seen looks very similar to what I saw when I did a 'git pull', so hopefully if you
reboot your Pi it'll come back up without any issues, as mine did.

After my reboot the only tweak I had to do was to reinstate the latest versions of cty.dat and
wpxloc.raw - the versions that came down with the 'git pull' were slightly out of date.

--
73, Martin G0HDB