[Dxspider-support] Nodes active during CQWW CW 2021

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 19:43:07 GMT 2021

I don't know, the message clearly isn't working on Windows. What distro
of perl are you using?

Have you tried running it and (if it works) what does sh/version say?

I must also thank you for telling me that CVSlatest.zip/tgz hasn't been
updated for the last six years. Who knew? Certainly not me. Anyway, I
believe it is now fixed.

And just for the record, a *_clean_* install from one of these archive
files will give you version 1.55 build 218.

I apologise for getting that wrong as well. If I have been at your
source trees via SSH to diagnose and fix something, or you have been
writing addons and committing them locally, then the build number may be
slightly different.

Dirk