[Dxspider-support] Summary of Spoofed Spots CQ WW CW

JOSEPH REED joe at n9jr.com
Tue Nov 30 00:55:49 GMT 2021

Apparently I’m not worthy either, or by proactively blocking 217.61.58.0/24 at the firewall prior to the contest I had 0+0 as well.

Thanks for the reminder to upgrade prior to the contest, I updated and applied the latest country files prior to the contest.  My amp blew up a week before (LDMOS) and I had a bad cold so didn’t operate but the node was ready for those who could,

I liked your table of PC92 nodes.  Indeed there is a lot of outdated software out there.  And so simple to update :)

Nice bit of work to get 363 out and publishing the IP of the ham acting badly.  I’m sure it took some wind out of the sails of the bot operator.

Again, thanks for a super nifty bit of software.

Joe N9JR