[Dxspider-support] unset/spider ?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 21:13:36 GMT 2021

set/user <call> ...
unset/node <call> ...

Both work. But unset/node is a synonym for set user. I probably ought to
add unset/spider arc and ak1a as well.

You must disconnect the user before you do this (same for set/spider).

I note with some shame that this command is not actually documented in
the help system.

I will do it now, before I forget.