[Dxspider-support] You are already connected elsewhere on the cluster

Stephen Atkins stephen.atkins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 15:13:48 BST 2021

Hello everyone.  I had to reinstall dxspider as I changed Linux distros
(again).  I saved the /spider directory and copied everything over to the
new install.  Everything works except when I try and connect to either of
the clusters that feed mine.  When I try to connect to wb3ffv or sv5fri it
just tells me:

D VE6CIC-1 Sorry VE6CIC-1 you are already connected elsewhere on the
cluster (on VE6CIC-1)

It's been over a month since I've been able to connect.  What am I missing?

Thanks.
--
Stephen Atkins
VE6CPU/VE6CIC/VE6SU