[Dxspider-support] You are already connected elsewhere on the cluster

Stephen Atkins stephen.atkins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 20:02:46 BST 2021

Sorry everyone.  I responded to the wrong email.

Oh my god!!!!!

Should have posted my connect script.  That was exactly the problem.  The
last line in my connect script was:

connect ve6cic-1 telnet

which of course was telling it to connect to myself and of course that
doesn't work as I'm already connected.  Thanks so much for figuring this
out.  I can only guess it's because you have seen this before.
--
Stephen Atkins
VE6CPU/VE6CIC/VE6SU