[Dxspider-support] Set EA4K as BADSPOTTER

Kin joaquin at cronux.net
Wed Apr 20 19:36:53 BST 2022

Hi Luigi,

It's not EA4K that's causing it. We have an abnormal who is sending all
kinds of spots, insulting, autospotting, usurping other operators.
I've been after him for days. The problem is that his IP is not real, it
goes through a vpn, proxy or TOR, which is making it difficult to locate
him.
So far I've added regex to the set/badword command, but some of them
escape me.
It may be EA7IXM, but he doesn't use his callsign to post.

The last nodes it has used are: IZ8BRI-6 SR4DXC DB0SUE-7

We're back to the problem that not all dxspiders are update and we don't
all support authentication.

Sorry for what is happening.

73 de Kin EA3CV

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)