[Dxspider-support] Remote administration

jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Tue Aug 30 10:44:27 BST 2022

Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:57:20 +0200
Erwin Fiten via Dxspider-support <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk>
kirjoitti:

> Due to the latest sports about russia, ukraine, etc..
> I want to add another admin to my system.
> Is it possible to add one, so he can set badspotters & badwords from
> within his cluster program ?
> If yes, how do I do that ?
>
> Erwin de ON8AR

It's not long lasting solution. In this case "badspotter" can change
callsign and you have to run make filter again, again, again...
What I see, solution only is, that every sysop sets REGISTRATION
on their nodes.
If after that happens abusing, more easier you can ban call and
more important IP-addr, where the "bad" comes from.

This latest "war criminal" spotter, what I looked came from HA6DX node
saddly anyway...

Or, if someone has collection of these "bad words", Dirk could add
to new versions default "badwords" filter... :)

Jarmo
oh1mrr, sysop oh1rcf