[Dxspider-support] Tons of russian spots

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Wed Aug 31 08:50:44 BST 2022

> Looks like some genius have modified skimmer software???
The dxcluster network is most vulnerable due to the unresponsiveness of some administrators so enabling registration on well maintained systems does not provide a permanent solution. dxcuster programs should be designed in such a way that it is possible to disconnect the malicious system remotely from the network with super user administrator rights. We are far from such a solution due to the facts described above and fight spammers to the best of our abilities.

Dan S50U