[Dxspider-support] Tons of russian spots

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Wed Aug 31 10:25:15 BST 2022

Hi all,

Thanks Dirk for your courtesy: assuming you add code to allow "remote
control", at the moment we have another big problem because inside our
cluster network a very large number of spider nodes are running a very
old spider version... and unfortunately I don't see a way to "force" the
owners of that nodes to update to the latest Spider's version.

73 Luigi IK5ZUK