[Dxspider-support] No autolockout on "new" nodes caming up by the network

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Wed Aug 31 13:12:21 BST 2022

Hi Dirk,

Sorry to contact you privately.
This issue is still existing: in Italy some new nodes are born (IU1OLU-5
and IZ0EVK-6 for example) and both of them cab connect to my node even
if I've never done a set/spider for each of them into my node... You can
check by yourself Dirk, they can link also to your node...

Please Dirk, tell me something about...

SRI again for disturb and thank you for your attention.

73 Luigi IK5ZUK