[Dxspider-support] Tons of russian spots

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Wed Aug 31 13:39:58 BST 2022

Hi Dirk,
Thanks for your help: I know about the "show/rcmd" command. BTW, in case
you will add some code to enable some "active RCMDs" as you wrote
before, a separate and additional text file where these RCMDs are
logged, is very usefull for quick and clear monitoring... This is my
opinion, of course.

73 Luigi IK5ZUK