[Dxspider-support] client error

Ricardo Suarez elu9da at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:47:36 GMT 2022

Hola, Kin.

No hice NADA y hoy, solamente reiniciando el DXSpider (service dxspider
restart), el /spider/src/client comenzo a funcionar nuevamente, como si
nada.

Ayer, por mas que lo reiniciara, el client no quiso funcionar.

Raaaaro...   :D

Gracias por tu mail.

Rick LU9DA

Hello, Kin

I did NOTHING and today, only by restarting the DXSpider (service
dxspider restart), the /spider/src/client started working again, as if
nothing

had happened.

Yesterday, no matter how much I restarted it, the client did not want to
work.

Weird... :D

Thank you for your mail.

Rick LU9DA