[Dxspider-support] Node update. Help

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Tue Dec 6 13:08:48 GMT 2022

Hi all,

I'm trying to prepare a Bash script that allows automatic upgrade from
Master to Mojo branch of a DXSpider node.

The reason is the large number of nodes that are out of date on the Master
branch, and fewer on the Mojo branch.

Although the update is not difficult, it is about facilitating the
transition for those sysops that do not have much knowledge and are afraid
of taking their node out of service.

These are some data obtained during yesterday:

416 Nodes found

377 nodes DXSpider

39 nodes no DXSpider

241 nodes Master version 5454

                               33 build 0 to 99

                               100 build >= 100 <= 199

                               108 build >= 200

90 nodes Mojo version 5457

                                 7 build unknown

                                 1 build 0 to 99

                                 1 build >= 100 <= 199

                                 2 build >= 200 <= 299

                                 7 build >= 300 <= 399

                               72 build >= 400         -->  27 build 450 o
451 (last)

If we want to keep the network of Clusters working correctly, it is time for
us to update our nodes, thus eliminating bugs and adding new features to
make our Network better.

For this reason, I ask those of you who have nodes in old or very old
versions, if you can help me, I would like to test the script before
publishing it.

I need for the tests that the complete directory of spider be sent to me, to
carry out real tests with it.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Kin EA3CV