[Dxspider-support] Help please! user_json is 13Gb!

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Wed Dec 7 12:46:04 GMT 2022

export_users has created a .keep file by itself.

I now have these.

-rw-rw-r-- 1 sysop spider  19M Dec  7 12:37 user_json
-rw-rw-r-- 1 sysop spider  19M Dec  7 12:37 user_json.keep
-rw-rw-r-- 1 sysop spider  19M Dec  7 12:19 user_json.o
-rw-rw-r-- 1 sysop spider  24M Dec  7 12:38 users.v3j

Also, something’s occurred to me as well - Previously, I only had a users.v3j file in /spider/data, NOT in /spider/local_data.

After renaming it in /spider/data, it recreated it in /spider/local_data.  Is this part of the problem?

And I’ve also noticed that grid information is now being displayed again.

Dirk, I’m happy to give you the login credentials by direct email and forward a port if you’d like to have a look.

73 Keith G6NHU