[Dxspider-support] sh/qrz not returning anything?...

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Dec 31 17:35:39 GMT 2022

I don't know what /spider/local-new/ is but it isn't supported by stock
software.

But in answer to your question:

If doing queries via the standard web interface work correctly, then
start a 'watchdbg qrz' in a shell and then do a 'set/debug qrz' in a
console. Then try some queries.

Let me know (privately) what happens.

Dirk G1TLH